|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Corporate & Professional Services, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
HR Adviser required for one of world's leading and most successful defence companies, based in Greenford. My client are looking for someone to provide professional, effective and compliant HR advice and an efficient HR service for line managers and employees!
The succesful candidate for this HR Adviser position will have strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with managers and employees at all levels
This is a fantastic part-time opportunity for a professional within HR, and has the opportunity to earn £30,000 - £35,000 per year!
My client are one of the leading companies within the UK defence industry, a leader within secure communications and data information assurance, and are looking for the highest calibre, and most skilled engineers to join their growing team.
Candidates for this opportunity must be eligible for SC level Security Clearance.
Key Responsibilities for HR Adviser position:
- Provide generalist HR advice to line managers to ensure that we maintain compliance with employment legislation and a positive employee relations climate
- Provide advice on training and development ensuring that training and development initiatives identified in PDP process are carried out and recorded
- Provide effective support to annual pay review and other reward processes including flexible benefits programme and monthly payroll
- Competent use of the payroll, finance and expenses systems as applicable.
- Develop, review and maintain policies to ensure they are current, compliant and meet the needs of the business
- Effective use of the HRIS to provide accurate and timely HR information on a regular and ad hoc basis as required by the business
- Involvement in the recruitment process to ensure selection process is efficient and cost effective
- Provide support to HR Director on projects and other activities as required
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual
Key Skills needed for HR Adviser:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with managers and employees at all levels
- Extensive working knowledge across all areas of HR i.e.
- Employment law
- Policies & procedures
- Extensive experience in using HR Information Systems
- Good PC skills including use of spreadsheets
- Experience in working with and engineering / scientific or other technical population will be helpful
- Working in a SME environment will be helpful
- Flexible approach to meet the changing demands of the business