|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Steve Barham||Job Published: 27 days ago|
This is great opportunity to join a multi-site business with over 1000 staff across 120 offices across the South of England. This role will based at their offices Horsham office and will report to the HR Director. You will have responsibility for providing HR advice to both staff, management and directors on all aspects of HR.
- Ideally CIPD level 5 qualified
- 2 years' experience in doing HR advisory role
- A good understanding of UK Employment Law
- Knowledge of good HR practice, business and HR Systems
- Experienced Employee Relations
About the Role
- HR support for over 1,000 staff based across 120 locations.
- Providing advice and guidance to staff, managers and directors on HR policies, employee relations issues and best practice procedures
- Becoming a key super user of the HR Systems
- Maintaining all company policies including internal communications to staff
- Ensuring effective monitoring of sickness and long term absence
- Investigation of high level disciplinaries and all grievances with managers, acting as the HR representative during meetings, providing guidance to managers and producing relevant correspondence.
- Liaising with HR Administration and Payroll teams in order to support the smooth running of payroll, pensions, childcare vouchers and other employee benefits.
- Working with the HR Director, to coordinate and communicate yearly Staff Engagement Survey.
For more information please contact Stephen Barham on 01342 330558.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.