|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £28000 - £32500 per annum + good bens|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Steve Barham|
HR Advisor, Brighton (East Sussex).
A Brighton based organisation are looking to hire an experienced HR Advisor. The role will report into the HR Lead who is based locally. The role will encompass a broad range of HR activities including resourcing, recruitment, reward, employee relations, talent, learning and development
- An experienced HR Advisor or HR Officer
- Experience in developing HR policies and procedures
- Ability to develop line managers
- Good knowledge of UK employment law
About the role
- To coach and partner line managers across the organisation to ensure good employee relations, driving good people culture, improve organisational performance and ensuring best HR practice
- Develop and communicate HR policies and procedures
- Talent management including recruitment, developing internal talent and succession planning
- Coordinate learning and development initiatives
- Drive systems and operational improvement for the organisation
- Implement employee well-being initiative
- Managing international relations including VISA applications and relocation policies
- Supervise payroll
For for information please call Stephen Barham on 01342 330558 or apply online.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.