|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: Up to £1 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
HR Advisor needed for an established leading design & manufacturing organisation based in Horsham who are looking to employ an experienced HR Advisor with strong communication skills and previous experience working within HR or recruitment, ideally within the engineering sector.
The successful HR Advisor will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: Competitive
* 26 day's holidays
* Contributory Pension
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Income Protection
* Free Parking
What the role entails: In this role you will provide support across all areas of the HR and Recruitment process.
Some of the main duties of the HR Advisor will include:
* Support the recruitment and selection of staff, including assisting with creating job adverts, posting online, CV database searching and filtering applications
* Speaking with potential candidates to establish suitability and to create shortlists, arranging interviews when required and liaising with candidates and agencies during the process
* Prepare new starter packs and relevant documentation, obtain references and support on-boarding
* Assist with the management of our Graduate and Student Program, building upon our relationship with Universities and Colleges.
* Support the administration of the Employee Benefits schemes
* Provide assistance with HR & ER policies, documentation and procedures.
* Ensure all current policies and procedures are up-to-date at all times and in line with current employment legislation
* Maintain up-to-date records, such as personnel files, and monitoring the HR database regarding absences, holiday requests and sickness.
* Assist the HR Manager with general day-to-day HR tasks as required
In order to be the successful HR Advisor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Previous experience within a HR and Recruitment role is required, ideally within the engineering or technical sector.
* You must possess the highest level of professionalism, integrity and confidentially
* Excellent communication skills, able to work with people at all levels.
* A team-orientated approach and the ability to build effective working relationships
* Excellent attention to detail
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Advisor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.