|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £18.00 - £20.40 per hour|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Sam Davies||Job Published: 24 days ago|
HR Analyst needed for a multinational pharmaceutical organisation based in Wokingham who are looking to employ an experienced HR Analyst with an in-depth knowledge of all HR advisory practices from hire to retire.
The successful HR Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive a payrate of up to £20.40 per hour.
What the role entails: To provide consistent HR administrative and advisory work practices across the UK from Hire to Retire. Using the Workday system and associated end to end processes. Consider regular review of systems/processes/procedures for maximum efficiency and attainment of service levels. Share knowledge/information to achieve best practice and resolve administrative issues quickly and effectively.
Some of the main areas that the HR Analyst will cover will be:
- Recruiting & Selection
- Learning & Development
- Employee Data Management
- Total Rewards
- Business Structure Management
- Employee Relations
What you need to be the successful HR Analyst:
- Preferably educated to 'A' level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about doing a good job, willing to challenge themselves do more than they may think possible.
- Think "Employee experience" each and every day
- Willing to take the initiative and not wait or assume someone else will do 'it'
- Work with a sense of urgency without compromising quality or attention to detail
- Used to working with sensitive personal data and the compliance measures around data privacy
- A team player, who is also an independent thinker with the ability to positively influence and gain commitment from team members
- Ability to manage complexity and be highly organised when working under pressure
- Understand that filing is an essential task, even if it's not the most fun
- Good sense of humour
- Computer software package skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Workday).
- Full & clean driving licence
- Certificate in Personnel Practice considered an advantage
- Previous experience of working in an HR (or similar) environment
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!