|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Steve Barham|
This is great opportunity to join a multi-site business with over 1000 staff across 120 offices across the South of England. This role will based at their offices Horsham office and will report to the HR Director. You will have responsibility for providing HR advice to both staff, management and directors on all aspects of HR.
- Ideally CIPD level 5 qualified
- 2 years' experience in doing HR advisory role
- A good understanding of UK Employment Law
- Knowledge of good HR practice, business and HR Systems
- Experienced Employee Relations
About the Role
- HR support for over 1,000 staff based across 120 locations.
- Providing advice and guidance to staff, managers and directors on HR policies, employee relations issues and best practice procedures
- Becoming a key super user of the HR Systems
- Maintaining all company policies including internal communications to staff
- Ensuring effective monitoring of sickness and long term absence
- Investigation of high level disciplinaries and all grievances with managers, acting as the HR representative during meetings, providing guidance to managers and producing relevant correspondence.
- Liaising with HR Administration and Payroll teams in order to support the smooth running of payroll, pensions, childcare vouchers and other employee benefits.
- Working with the HR Director, to coordinate and communicate yearly Staff Engagement Survey.
For more information please contact Stephen Barham on 01342 330558.