|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £15.00 - £16.00 per hour|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sian Driscoll|
Currently looking for a HR Analyst to join one of the leading multinational medical devices and pharmaceutical companies, based in Wokingham.
Purpose of the HR Analyst:
To provide consistent HR administrative and advisory work practices across the UK from Hire to Retire. To consider regular review of systems/processes/procedures for maximum efficiency and attainment of service levels. As HR Analyst you will also share knowledge/information to achieve best practice and resolve administrative issues quickly and effectively.
Some of the main duties for the HR Analyst will include:
- Recruiting and Selection
- New Hire Onboarding
- Learning and Development
- Employee Data Management
- Total Rewards
- Business Structure Management
- Employee Relations
- Total Rewards (Benefits)
- Absence & Disability Management
- Staffing Events
- Contract and Policy Management
- HR Project work
Skills and qualifications as the HR Analyst:
- Preferably educated to 'A' level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about doing a good job, willing to challenge themselves do more than they may think possible.
- Think "Employee experience" each and every day
- Willing to take the initiative and not wait or assume someone else will do 'it'
- Work with a sense of urgency without compromising quality or attention to detail
- Used to working with sensitive personal data and the compliance measures around data privacy
- A team player, who is also an independent thinker with the ability to positively influence and gain commitment from team members
- Ability to manage complexity and be highly organised when working under pressure
- Understand that filing is an essential task, even if it's not the most fun
- Good sense of humour
- Computer software package skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Workday).
- Full & clean driving licence
- Certificate in Personnel Practice considered (CPP) an advantage
- Previous experience of working in an HR (or similar) environment
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!