|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £13 - £16 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
HR Analyst needed for a globally-recognised Medical Devices organisation based in Wokingham who are looking to employ an experienced HR Analyst with strong knowledge of all aspects employee-based processes from Hire to Retire!
The successful HR Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a pay-rate of up to £16.00 per hour.
What the role entails: To provide consistent HR administrative and advisory work practices across the UK from Hire to Retire. Using the Workday system and associated end to end processes. Consider regular review of systems/processes/procedures for maximum efficiency and attainment of service levels. Share knowledge/information to achieve best practice and resolve administrative issues quickly and effectively.
Some of the main duties of the HR Analyst will include providing support with the following:
* Recruiting & Selection
* Learning & Development
* Employee Data Management
* Total Rewards
* Business Structure Management
* Employee Relations
* Absence & Disability Management
* Staffing Events
* Contract & Policy Management
* HR Project work
What you need to be the successful HR Analyst:
In order to be the successful HR Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Preferably educated to 'A' level or equivalent
* Excellent communication skills
* Passionate about doing a good job, willing to challenge themselves do more than they may think possible.
* Think "Employee experience" each and every day
* Willing to take the initiative and not wait or assume someone else will do 'it'
* Work with a sense of urgency without compromising quality or attention to detail
* Used to working with sensitive personal data and the compliance measures around data privacy
* A team player, who is also an independent thinker with the ability to positively influence and gain commitment from team members
* Ability to manage complexity and be highly organised when working under pressure
* Understand that filing is an essential task, even if it's not the most fun
* Good sense of humour
* Computer software package skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Workday).
* Full & clean driving license
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.