|Location: Woking, Surrey||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 18 days ago|
HR & Office Manager
I am recruiting for an HR & Office Manager for my client based in the Woking area who are a leading software vendor that specialise within the healthcare arena.
As a HR & Office Manager you will help manage their brilliant team and offices based.
Reporting directly to the Board and part the senior management committee, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of employment and employee engagement and matters relating to the office environment.
The role is varied, interesting and challenging and will suit an individual who is friendly, organised, good at multi-tasking, able to prioritise and highly motivated
HR & Office Manager Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 35 hour working week
- Private healthcare scheme, subject to qualifying employment period and scheme eligibility
- Stakeholder pension opportunities, subject to scheme qualification criteria
- 25 days holiday per year
Some of the Key Responsibilities of the HR & Office Manager will include:
- Recruiting, onboarding and inducting new employees into the business; ensuring that all relevant pre-employment checks and processes are adhered to.
- Liaising with all departments to ensure a smooth onboarding process and adequate support is being provided to employees throughout their employment.
- Maintaining and providing information to employees on matters pertaining to their employment including employment contracts, benefits and HR policies and procedures.
- Developing new initiatives to ensure optimum personnel performance, retention and motivation.
- Managing HR polices and ensuring they are up maintained in accordance with current legislation.
- Organising and facilitating employee appraisals and periodic reviews.
- Implementing relevant HR policies for individuals where necessary including disciplinary, grievance, capability, performance management and exit processes.
- Monitoring employee attendance and absence including sickness reporting.
- Managing and maintaining Investor in People status and related employee engagement programmes.
- Maintaining accurate HR records and supporting relevant GDPR requirements.
- Implementing and supporting learning and development policies.
- Staying abreast of relevant employment law and legal updates relevant to HR and the company.
- Providing relevant HR support and guidance to the subsidiary businesses (UK, India and UAE).
- Providing regular reports and guidance to the Board on HR-related activities.
- Liaising and coordinate with our private health and pension providers.
- Managing the maintenance of the office facilities.
- Ensuring that company insurance is up-to-date and reviewed periodically.
- Maintaining our approved suppliers list.
- Managing and ordering stationery and other relevant office supplies.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- Assisting with travel and accommodation booking for employees.
- Organising and arranging social events.
HR & Office Manager Essential Competencies:
- CIPD Level 3 and above or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of three years' experience in HR management or administration role.
- In-dept knowledge of HR administration.
- Effective communications skills and the ability to work well with individuals at all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.