|Location: Dorking, Surrey||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Steve Barham||Job Published: 20 days ago|
HR Assistant, Dorking, Surrey
Working for an established industry leading business who have experienced solid growth in recent years. This role will be responsible for supporting the business with HR administration, dealing and responding queries, onboarding, regulatory and compliance for right to work, contracts and clearance checks and coordination of L&D. You will join a HR department and act as the first line support for all employees.
- Maintain HR records in accordance with current procedures (soft and hard copy)
- Inputting data into the HR system.
- Coordinate and respond or escalate all queries received into the HR department through the appropriate channel
- To be familiar and conversant with current HR policies
- Support HR Business Partners and HR Managers with note taking, scheduling of meetings or correspondence
- Support Recruitment team ensuring we have the correct records and clearances for people joining our employment.
- Supporting the recruitment process from booking interviews to giving agreed feedback to candidates.
- Maintain training and development records, booking of courses, issuing learning agreements
If you feel you have the relevant experience please apply or contact Steve Barham on 01342330558 for more information