|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sian Driscoll|
HR Business Partner
Currently looking for a HR Business Partner, to work for a listed international services group based near Crawley. You will be reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, providing hands-on, business focused advice to the managers, team leaders and staff. You will be responsible for; employee engagement, employee relations, recruitment and selection, performance management, reward management, learning and development and working with the global offices as well as HR project work.
- The successful candidate will have worked in a fast-paced, commercial environment, and will have strong generalist HR experience.
- CIPD qualified (or equivalent)
- Up-to-date knowledge of Employment Law
- Proven client relationship skills and be a driven, self-motivated individual who is able to work in a team setting and autonomously.
- Extensive experience of recruitment and selection with practical interviewing knowledge
- Experience working with challenging people of all levels and be comfortable in challenging managers appropriately and respectfully
- Be good at thinking on your feet and effectively managing people's expectations
Some of the main duties of the HR Business Partner will include:-
- Proactively support and coach managers in the development of their management skills, helping them reach decisions on all aspects of strategic HR and people management.
- Participation in the monthly HR Operations meeting and data management and reporting,
- Work closely with the HR Advisers across the group
- Effectively manage the recruitment process up to Team Leader / Senior Account Manager level, ensuring the recruitment of top talent
- Working with the L & D Business Partner and Talent Acquisition Consultant to ensure all initiatives are fit for purpose
- Coaching and supporting managers in relation to performance management processes and guide them on the development of business and individual objectives in order to drive high performance levels
- Proactively support, coach and enable managers in the development of their management skills, helping them reach pragmatic decisions on all aspects of strategic HR and people management.
- Providing an expert HR advisory service to the business for all employment and/or people relations matters
- Supporting the Senior HR Business Partner to with work related to the strategic direction of the business and ad hoc project work
- Attend the weekly UK management meeting to give updates from an HR perspective
- Bring in fresh ideas and challenge the status quo in a way that brings everyone on board
Benefits include: Private Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme, Bonus and Staff Discounts
This is great role to work for business that is investing in their people and adding extra professionalism and assistance to the business for future growth both organic and through acquisition .