|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Oil & Gas||Specialism:|
|Type: Temporary||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
HR Business Partner
West Sussex OR South London
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
HR Business Partner needed for a leading energy organisation based in either West Sussex OR South London, who are looking to employ an experienced HR Business Partner with an in-depth knowledge of appropriate employment law and HR best practises, performance management, reward management and people development.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the HR Business Partner will include:
- Works with the HR Business Partner Manager and line managers to ensure reward plans are executed in line with Corporate and business plans.
- Support the implementation of annual salary reviews, data capture and MI to support with bonus payments, including local incentive schemes ensuring that they are implemented fairly and consistently by line managers.
- Works with the HR Business Partner Manager and management within the business to ensure learning and development plans are implemented.
- Conduct regular reviews and prioritise leaning and development needs for your business area in line with the business area objectives and Corporate budget allocations.
- Works with the HR Business Partner Manager, and management within the business to ensure diversity and inclusion plans are executed in line with Corporate and business plans.
- Promote diversity and inclusion as fundamental elements of the company's culture, highlighting any Business Unit issues to the HR Business Partners Manager and supporting the implementation of practical solutions within the Business Unit or function.
- Monitor the impact of change on individuals in your business area to enable you to highlight any potentially adverse impact(s).
- Works with the HR Business Partner Manager and management to ensure organisational design and development plans and interventions are executed in line with Corporate and business plans.
- Work with the HR Business Partner Manager and management to ensure resource and workforce plans are executed in line with Corporate and business plans.
- Identify and deliver resourcing and workforce interventions within the business area, in line with Corporate guidelines.
- Work with the HR Business Partner Manager, and management to ensure talent and succession plans are executed in line with Corporate and business plans.
- Identify deliver talent and succession interventions within business area, in line with Corporate guidelines.
- Support line managers to identify and manage talent within their business area in alignment with the talent management process, including the need for mobility across the business.
- Provide line managers with the support and guidance needed to ensure that individual and team performance is effectively managed across your business area, in alignment with the company performance management framework and process.
- Monitor local completion statistics and take action where necessary to ensure thorough implementation.
- Provide line managers with the necessary support to enable them to effectively manage more complex individual cases which HRSS are unable to support e.g. disciplinary, grievance, sickness and dismissal.
What you need to be the successful HR Business Partner:
In order to be the successful HR Business Partner and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Graduate /Associate member of CIPD minimum standard
- Creative yet pragmatic, but able to deliver at speed
- Commercially minded and pragmatic in their application of HR best practice.
- Able to deliver high quality HR generalist support, including extensive knowledge of appropriate employment law and HR best practices and their pragmatic application.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Business Partner to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!