|Location: Greenford, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aaron Stone|
HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner required for a globally established Aerospace / Defence company in the area of Greenford. The HR Business Partner is required to enable their business to perform and deliver to customer requirements by developing the Talent, Organisation and Culture on site. This includes but is not limited to HR strategy, coaching and development, advice and guidance and employee relations.
On offer for the HR Business Partner is a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday (ability to buy and sell holiday)
- Contributed pension
- Flexi - working hours
- And many more
Total employee population of up to 200 employees and managers (who may work across more than one UK site).
Key responsibilities of the HR Business Partner includes:
- The go-to person for HR strategy within the areas of the business you support, using your expertise to improve business operation.
- Working with the business to identify resourcing and engagement opportunities, challenges and requirements.
- Provide advice, coaching and support to managers and employees including providing recommendations on a wide range of employment related issues, e.g. employee health, grievance, conduct and capability, organisational change and employee and employment relations matters, ensuring the implementation of policy, legislation and good practice.
- To resolve Employee Relations matters efficiently utilising negotiating skills to reach a win: win situation.
- You will contribute to Group HR projects and support the implementation of recommendations and actions within the business.
- You will at all times professionally represent Ultra, the business and employees.
- Champion a culture of continuous learning and be the business lead for all Learning & development strategy, interventions and plans.
- Deliver the actions and objectives agreed in your PDR.
- Provide recommendations to HR Director on continuous improvement initiatives ensuring that we continue to offer an HR service aligned to the business.
The role will also include one or more of the following:
- Ensure the Apprentice, Graduate and Work Placement programmes are effectively structured and managed across the business
- Develop, review and maintain policies, procedures, forms and templates to ensure they are current, compliant and meet the needs of the business
- Identify, develop, deliver and/or source as needed appropriate Learning & Development interventions. Ensure that any interventions developed can be delivered across the business.
- Ensure our Performance Management processes are up-to-date, legally compliant and ensure an appropriate outcome.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required of the HR Business Partner:
- Prior experience gained over several years within Human Resources, including experience of managing other HR professionals.
- Experience within an HRBP generalist role providing pragmatic and commercially savvy HR interventions and guidance to employees and varying levels of management. Experience in using Microsoft office.
- Desirable: Experience within the Engineering sector, Aerospace / Defence or Manufacturing
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Qualified to CIPD Level 7 or equivalent
- Eligible for Security Clearance