|Location: Helensburgh, Argyll & Bute||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Bradley Lamb||Job Published: 29 days ago|
HR Business Partner
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
HR Business Partner needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Helensburgh on a 12-month fixed term contract basis. They're looking to employ an experienced HR Business Partner who will be the main HR interface for the client group line management, providing full HR support, building solid relationships, gaining trust, confidence and respect on all HR related matters. This involves being familiar with the HR policies and practices of the Company and creating business value, by providing high quality and consistent advice and guidance.
The successful HR Business Partner will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
* Contributed Pension Plan
* 9 day working fortnight
* Career Progression
* Health insurance coverage
* Life Insurance
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Sick and bereavement leave
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the HR Business Partner will include:
* Effective management of HR Operations by ensuring workload is planned and managed against milestones. Ensuring that stakeholders are kept updated and issues are identified early and escalated as appropriate. This will include driving the performance management, salary planning, awards and promotion cycles.
* Providing advice, guidance and support on employee relations matters including resolution of disciplinary, grievance and performance management issues.
* Providing advice and guidance on compensation and benefits issues. This includes developing and implementing the promotion and awards plan.
* Providing advice and guidance on recruitment issues and assist with the appointment of management positions. Contribute to the orientation process for employees and new managers.
* Engaging in the business rhythm of your senior management and their reporting managers, participating in key meetings in order to understand the business and add value.
* Helping to further develop the culture of the company, driving the company values, Full Spectrum Leadership imperatives and Diversity and Inclusion into daily practice. This includes supporting employee survey activity.
* Customer support on the People system.
* Support and deputise for the Head of HR, and assist and/or lead with any other project work as requested.
* The position will require travel within the UK.
What you need to be the successful HR Business Partner:
In order to be the successful HR Business Partner and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Demonstrated experience in a generalist HR role, preferably within a large blue chip organisation.
* Thorough understanding of UK employment law and have demonstrable experience in handling employee relations issues.
* Ability to be flexible, and work under pressure
* Confident self-starter, able to work under own initiative, enthusiastic and committed
* Be able to adapt quickly to new situations, including the company culture and environment
* Ability to prioritise issues and foresee and manage potential conflicts
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with people of all levels
* Demonstrable experience of handling employee relations issues
* Working knowledge and experience of TUPE
* Previous experience of working with Trade Unions
* Excellent computer literacy skills and HR database knowledge
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Business Partner to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.