|Location: Ealing, W. London, London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Temporary|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: 13 days ago|
HR Business Partner
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
HR Business Partner needed for a leading Defence organisation based in Middlesex who are looking to employ an experienced HR Business Partner who's Qualified to CIPD level 7 (or equivalent) and has experience working in the Private Sector
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the HR Business Partner will include:
- The go-to person for HR strategy within the areas of the business you support, using your expertise to improve business operation.
- Working with the business to identify resourcing and engagement opportunities, challenges and requirements.
- Provide advice, coaching and support to managers and employees including providing recommendations on a wide range of employment related issues, e.g. employee health, grievance, conduct and capability, organisational change and employee and employment relations matters, ensuring the implementation of policy, legislation and good practice.
- To resolve Employee Relations matters efficiently utilising negotiating skills to reach a win: win situation.
- You will contribute to Group HR projects and support the implementation of recommendations and actions within the business.
- You will at all times professionally represent the business and employees.
- Champion a culture of continuous learning and be the business lead for all Learning & development strategy, interventions and plans.
- Deliver the actions and objectives agreed in your PDR.
- Provide recommendations to HR Director on continuous improvement initiatives ensuring that we continue to offer an HR service aligned to the business.
The role will also include one or more of the following;
- Ensure the Apprentice, Graduate and Work Placement programmes are effectively structured and managed across the business
- Develop, review and maintain policies, procedures, forms and templates to ensure they are current, compliant and meet the needs of the business
- Identify, develop, deliver and/or source as needed appropriate Learning Development interventions. Ensure that any interventions developed can be delivered across the business.
- Ensure our Performance Management processes are up-to-date, legally compliant and ensure an appropriate outcome.
What you need to be the successful :
In order to be the successful HR Business Partner and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
Prior experience gained over several years within Human Resources, including experience of managing other HR professionals.
Experience within an HRBP generalist role providing pragmatic and commercially savvy HR interventions and guidance to employees and varying levels of management. Experience in using Microsoft office.
Desirable: Experience within the Engineering sector, Aerospace / Defence or Manufacturing
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Business Partner to progress their career. If you are interested please apply or call James Giblin on 01342 330554 as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.