|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £32000 - £34000 per annum + car + pension|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Steve Barham||Job Published: 6 days ago|
HR Business Partner, East Grinstead. Working for a national manufacturing business, this role will be the HR support for seven regional sites which have a total population of about 300 staff. The locations are predominately based in Sussex but also include locations in Dorset, Kent and Bristol and regular travel between sites is required.
- CIPD Qualified
- Previous experience of working in a multi-site and/or manufacturing business
- Strong knowledge of UK employment law and dealing with employee relations case work
About the role
- Dealing with a high volume of employee relations case work
- Being the first point of call for any HR queries
- Coaching and mentoring managers on best practice
- Advising on topics such the as training and succession planning
- Acting as the regional lead on engagement initiatives, in particular relating to the yearly employee engagement
The successful applicant will be either an experienced HR Advisor or an HR Business Partner with strong knowledge of Employment Law and how to apply it in practice.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.