|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
HR Business Partner required for a leading globaly aerospace company, based in Wimborne. The position will provide direct HR support to specific functions within the Business Unit, working with the leadership teams to ensure operational HR is delivered effectively.
Salary will be discussed upon application.
This role is based in Wimborne, Dorset.
As a HR Business Partner your skills, qualifications and competencies will ideally include:
- Experience working alongside and providing key HR support to a leadership team and their senior managers.
- Strong employee relations experience and a full understanding of current employment legislation.
- CIPD qualified.
- Project Management and Change Management skillssupporting improvements to the HR function and wider business.
- Working knowledge of strategic workforce planning and reward management.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and emotional resilience along with the ability to work in complex environment.
As a HR Business Partner your main responsibilities will involve:
- Providing direct HR support to specific functions of the business to ensure that operational HR is delivered effectively. Proactively support the delivery of HR Processes at the site.
- Developing and deploying the Business Unit resource plans, working with the team to meet relevant requirements and personal involvement in appointments.
- Actively engaging in the early career and high potential pipeline programmes, e.g. apprentice and graduate programmes.
- Deploying talent and reward strategies by pulling upon the specialists
- Working with the leadership team and talent specialists to support talent management processes within the Business Unit, e.g. Succession Planning, Career Planning (aligned to functional councils) and the Development Programmes.
- Proactively provide HR advice and support to site management, supervisors and employees on a wide range of tactical and operational employee related issues.
- Advising managers and employees on issues of employment legislation
- Providing accurate HR data to the VP HR
- Working with relevant stakeholders, support Strategic Workforce Planning within the BU. Ensuring qualitative and quantative data is input into the process and that identified gaps are addressed.
- Managing day-to-day interactions with employees and relations with relevant groups. Facilitating management of any employee issues and escalate where required.
- Acting as a change agent to support and facilitate desired change.
- Ensuring Continuous improvement methodology is applied to HR process and operational deliverables.
All applicants for this position must be eligible for Security Clearance (SC)
To apply for this exciting permanent position please press 'apply now'.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.