|Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire||Salary: £250 - £270 per day|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Steve Barham|
HR Manager/HR Business Partner, 9 month contract (£250 - £270 per day)
This role is to work for US listed business in an EMEA HR role. The objective of the role is to provide comprehensive HR generalist support, partnering with business line managers to support in the delivery of the HR Strategy across the designated areas of the business.
- A strong HR generalist
- Must have experience of dealing with employee relations issues
- Good organizational, influencing, communication and time management skills
- Highly proficient in using MS Excel
- It is desirable to have International HR, compensation and benefit and/or payroll experience
- CIPD qualified is preferred but not essential
About the role
- Partner with designated business leaders to identify areas for improvement to ensure that HR adds value to the business
- Influence and support strategic and tactical people initiatives which will enhance the business / function to deliver its business objectives
- Responsibility for HR Compliance in line with local legislation in UK, UAE and South Africa including but not limited to ongoing support with visas, ER casework and ad hoc HR activities.
- To support business areas with key business processes such as Succession Planning, Performance Management, Salary and Bonus Planning, Contractor review, Employee Survey outputs, taking responsibility for specific work packages/actions.
- To manage employee relations issues as required for example but not limited to performance management, absence management, disciplinary and grievances as required
- Work with the Talent Acquisition & Managers to support the recruitment process to ensure that quality recruits are hired in a timely manner and onboarding and induction is completed for new hires
- Partner with Compensation & Benefits for salary/grade benchmarking and planning for client group in conjunction with HR colleagues to ensure consistency with internal and external benchmarks and ensure clear career paths and job descriptions are in place
- To work collaboratively with colleagues in EMEA HR to provide regional solutions and an integrated and seamless HR service in all locations
- Partner with Global Mobility to maintain accurate and up-to-date records of secondees, contractors and international assignments
For more information on this this role please don't hesitate to apply or contact Steve Barham on 01342 330558 for more information
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.