|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Steve Barham||Job Published: 5 days ago|
HR Business Partner - West Sussex, This is an opportunity to work for global business as an HR Business Partner where you will report to the regional HR Manager for a period of 12 - 18 months on a temporary contract. Working closely with a regional HR team the main purpose of the role is to consult, partner with, advise, coach and challenge appropriate functional business groups on people related issues:.
- Degree level education with CIPD level 5 (as a minimum)
- Significant experience at HRBP level within a large, complex business
- Change management experience and strong knowledge of employment law and best practice
- Ability to challenge the business, particularly key stakeholders (leadership team)
- Good presentation skills... verbal, written and face-to-face
About the role:-
- Develop and drive HR initiatives that meet key business imperatives and goals
- Improve effectiveness of HR in partnership with the business management teams
- Provide recommendations and outcomes that enhance key management
- Organisational management and capability objectives
- Support line managers through the annual salary review and bonus processes
- Provide guidance and support for line managers on how to deal with performance issues
- Develop and deliver tailored management induction and education programmes
- Work with the legal department to evaluate changes to employment legislation in the UK and Ireland and adapt policies and practices to ensure they comply and are consistent with current legislation and trends.
- Conduct final interviews for key managers and other roles at appropriate levels in the organisation.
- Succession and Talent Review, preparation for local Talent Review, identification of high potentials, development of robust Individual Development Plans and nominations
The successful candidate will probably have recent experience of working within in larger, complex corporate environment. You will be a clear communicator, who listens and uses a coaching style rather than a directive. Exposure to workday and/or other sophisticated HR systems are important and exposure to a self service environment is highly desirable. Change management experience or transformation experience is important. Good presentation skills verbal, written and face-to-face. In person you need to be collaborative, open, warm and engaging.
This role is an opportunity to work for one of the best employers in Sussex and join a high performing team with modern offices in central Sussex. Gold Group is acting as an as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.