|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Human Factors, Nuclear||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Dominic Martin|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an HR Business Partner to take their career to the next level with one of the world's leading and fastest growing defence and electronics companies based in Wimborne! They're recognised in the industry for their ground breaking technology! An established leader in the design, manufacture, supply, support, lifetime extension and decommissioning for the Nuclear industry!
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for owning strategic and operational HR initiatives in the business! You'll be providing: training, advice and guidance or 1:2:1 support with the organisations employees to enable the Business Units to perform and deliver customer requirements through developing their people.
On offer is:
* An initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract with prospects for the role to continue, but no guarantees!
* An above market rate salary! I will discuss this with you after confirming your interest.
* Early finishes on a Friday and subsidised canteen also on-site.
* The opportunity to work with an organisation leading the way in the Defence & Nuclear sectors!
The key responsibilities and tasks for HR Business Partner includes:
* You'll be the SME for HR strategy within the Business Units you're supporting.
* To manage and deliver change projects effectively.
* Provide first class support, advice and guidance to our employees and management community on all HR related topics.
* Liaise internally with our management community including juniors, middle and senior managers.
* Strive to resolve matters informally in the first instance always looking for a win-win situation.
* Provide a professional, calming influence on our employees.
Essential Qualifications and Skills required for HR Business Partner Position:
* Level 7 in Human Resources is desired and/or equivalent experience.
* Member of CIPD or other professional body is desirable.
* Approximately 8+ years HR experience required.
* Experience delivering business strategy in engineering sector or similar industries: electronics manufacturer, defence or nuclear industry experience desired.
* Required experience using Microsoft Office packages.
Please remember, you must be eligible for SC security clearance when applying for this opportunity.
How to apply:
To discuss your application and enquire about interviewing for this position please apply for the role online and Dominic Martin at Gold Group Ltd will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the next steps of your application.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.