|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 13 days ago|
HR Director needed for a market leading Aerospace organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced HR Director with HR generalist experience within an SME organisation, CIPD Qualified and possess high level organisational and administrative skills, including strong IT, data management and report writing skills.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the HR Director will include:
- Contribute to the development of overall business vision, strategy, goals and objectives, as part of the leadership team.
- Develop the culture, define the expected behaviours and embed within teams across the business, ensuring the agility and energy typical of a small business is not diluted with rapid growth.
- Trusted advisor to CEO and Leadership team on people and organisational issues.
- Partner with Heads of Departments to advise and support the delivery of strategic objectives for their area of responsibility.
- Create and execute an internal communication plan.
- Create and embed the performance management framework, ensuring all levels are having development discussions with their teams and driving overall business performance.
- Develop and deliver the people and resourcing plan, adapting to the ever-changing needs of the business.
- Develop and deliver an organisational learning and development plan, to ensure we have the skills and capabilities we need to achieve our goals.
- Overall responsibility for compensation, benefits and payroll, ensuring the Company remains competitive and in step with trends and market developments.
- Ensure the effective facilitation and delivery of HR calendar events, e.g. Resource planning, Pay review and annual appraisal.
- Provide effective case management, grievance, absence and performance management, bringing a problem-solving approach to complex HR issues.
- Contribute to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and talent acquisition.
- Review the responsibilities of the HR department and make bold decisions when necessary.
What you need to be the successful HR Director:
In order to be the successful HR Director and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- CIPD Qualified
- Significant HR Generalist experience within an SME.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, agile, entrepreneurial environment, with a pragmatic approach.
- An innovative approach and an ability to respond to the changing needs of the business.
- A self-starter who is able to work autonomously and on their own initiative.
- Able to balance focused delivery with a broader business-wide perspective.
- Experienced problem solver who can be adaptable to the resources available in developing solutions.
- High level organisational and administrative skills, including strong IT, data management and report writing skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to work collaboratively with members of the Senior Management Team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity under challenge.
- Knowledge of UK employment laws, obligations and statutory procedures.
- Experience working within an aerospace and/or engineering environment.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Budget creation and management experience.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Director to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.