|Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex||Salary: £16000 - £18000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Steve Barham|
HR Intern, Burgess Hill, West Sussex. Working for one of Sussex's best employers the objective of this role is manage the end to hiring life cycle in partnership with the HR Recruiters. Effective use of Social Media and networking tools including LinkedIn; Twitter etc) to assist HR Recruiters to build up talent pipelines.
- You will be bright and motivated and wanting to support a high performing HR team
- Ideally a graduate, with a keen interest in business/HR, who is meticulous, driven and has excellent attention to detail.
- Looking to learn and develop you skills in the HR and Internal Recruitment space
About the role
- Developing specific knowledge and understanding of recruitment markets, mapping key talent within these markets and building up network of contacts (talent scout activities)
- Assist HR Recruiters to build up relationships with agreed key academic institutions
- Assist HR & Recruitment specialist with the management of contractor recruitment, to include: liaison with agencies, advertising of roles. managing feedback to candidates
- Assist the HR recruiters with the end to end hiring life cycle including:- advertising roles,organising psychometric / aptitude testing, scheduling interviews,ensuring appropriate and timely communication throughout the process to candidates, HR recruiters and hiring manager
- Process interviews and relocation expenses and ensure agreed terms are not breached
- Effective use of the sourcing tool Taleo to support the hiring life cycle
- Support the HR Manager and the wider HR function as required
- Ad hoc support for HR projects as required
- Acting as support for the HR Admin and Payroll teams as required.
- Act as an ambassador for the HR and recruitment department both internally and externally
- Build effective relationships with colleagues both within and outside the HR function
The successful candidate will be assisting the recruitment team in sourcing candidates, talent pipelining, and coordinating the interview process. There will be opportunities to become involved in wider HR projects. This is a great role for somebody looking to learn and develop. You will be working with a great employer with Glassdoor reviews to support this and you will be part of a high performing team. Please don't hesitate to apply as this role is an urgent requirement. For more information please call Stephen Barham on 01342330558 or email
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.