|Location: London, England||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Real Estate||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: David Morris|
HR Manager needed for a Real Estate Management Organisation based in London.
Job Title: HR Manager
Responsible to: CEO
Area of responsibility: HR
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Gold Group are looking for a Human Resources Manager to join a Real Estate Management organization based in London. The HR Manager is a key position within the Management team and will partner with leadership to provide solutions to employee-related challenges. This is a strategically important, high-profile and demanding role within a dynamic, complex and high-performance organization.
- Hold a CIPD accreditation to a level 5 or above
- A minimum of five years professional HR experience within the Real Estate industry
- Proven experience in conflict resolution and organizational management practices
- A track record of establishing good alliances with all levels of management while retaining independence of thought
- Project management and process improvement experience
- Exceptional communication skills - both written & verbal
- Partner with Human Resources team and clients to execute against the people strategy in line with the business goals
- Maintain a positive work environment through effective employee relations practices
- Actively contribute to the business strategy; providing HR expertise and challenge to the management team
- Serve as HR advisor, coach and partner to the management team
- Support managers and employees in matters related to staffing initiatives, employee relations, workplace ethics and performance management
- Lead, develop and contribute as a team member on HR projects across the business
- Proactively review on an ongoing basis all HR policies and processes; with a view to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the legal framework
- Carry out disciplinary meetings, redundancy consultation and performance meetings with staff across all company sites as required
- End to end recruitment including on-boarding through to induction.
- ER - manage grievance and disciplinary matters including investigations and appeals.
- Provide coaching, training and guidance to managers to develop their knowledge and skill to successfully manage their teams.
- Work closely with the Training Manager to deliver workshops where appropriate
What to do Next
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced HR professional within a very exciting and vibrant company. If this role looks of interest to you then please click the apply button or contact David directly.