|Location: London, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sian Driscoll|
Currently looking for a HR Officer to join a Leading West- End and Regional Law Firm, based in London.
Purpose of the HR Officer:
As the HR Officer, you will be reporting to the Senior HR Officer and working closely with the HR team. You will be supporting the HR team in providing a comprehensive and professional HR service to management, partners and employees across the firm.
- This role is ideal for anybody who wants to build their HR experience with a growing and dynamic firm.
- The ideal candidate will have three years' experience at officer level within a professional service environment and be accustomed to dealing with a wide range of issues with confidence.
Some of the main duties and responsibilities of the HR Officer will include:
- Support and advise partners and managers on day to day HR matters
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new joiners
- Aid with sickness absence processes and with the departure process
- Assisting with the biannual appraisal process
- Actively participating, contributing and progressing HR projects and initiatives
- Assisting with the annual salary review process
Skills and qualifications as a HR Officer:
- CIPD level 3, ideally CIPD level 5
- Experience working within a Professional Service environment
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!