|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £38000 - £43000 per annum + great benefits|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Steve Barham||Job Published: 13 days ago|
HR Operation Manager, Horsham , West Sussex. This great opportunity to join a business who offer a friendly and rewarding environment. The role will work with the Head of HR to develop and implement the HR strategy, specifically in relation to operational activity and management information. You will become the subject matter expert in relation to all aspects of HR operational activity, systems and management information, including terms and conditions of service, sickness absence, family friendly leave and flexible working. You will be responsible in leading and managing the HR Operations team to ensure the delivery of a professional and customer focussed service, in relation to all areas of operational activity and management information, ensuring compliance with legislation, policy and best practice.
- CIPD qualified (2 year post graduate qualification) or equivalent postgraduate qualification. Ideally MCIPD
- Proven experience in a senior HR role, including considerable experience of managing and providing advice in relation to a range of HR issues.
- Experience of implementing and interpreting HR strategy.
- Experience of problem solving across a range of HR activities and the ability to make sound
judgments around issues that may have an adverse effect on the business.
- Designing and implementing HR systems, processes and procedures.
- Planning and management of recruitment campaigns.
- Line management experience.Calm, patient, supportive influencer.
- Process driven and collaborative problem solver.
- Proven ability to work at both a strategic and operational level.
- Able to plan and prioritise workload.
- Understanding of best practice in all areas of HR.
- Proven skills in people development -coaching and influencing line managers.
About the role
- HR Strategy and Leadership
- Responsible for HR policies, procedures and processes
- Terms and Conditions of Employment
- To lead on the digitisation of employee records.
- To oversee the management of accurate and up-to-date employee records,
ensuring compliance with a range of HR policies, procedures and processes.
Also ensuring that processes are in place to ensure employee
permission/legal documentation is submitted (e.g. Marriage certificate) where
- To develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the companies
payroll provider to facilitate the timely and accurate payment of compensation,
benefits and statutory payments to employees.
- To liaise with the Pay & Reward team to ensure the accurate and timely
implementation of compensation and benefit rules and processes.
- Accountable for the HR System and Management Information development
This is an amazing and rare opportunity to join a company that has a great influence on people's lives and offers a strong people culture and with a focus on wellbeing at work and first class benefits package. If you are interested in the role please don't hesitate to apply or for more information please call Steve Barham on 01342330558.