|Location: East Sussex, England||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefit package|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Steve Barham|
HR Operations Manager
Currently looking for an experienced HR Operations Manager, to work for an award-winning business that really puts people at the forefront of its culture.
This is a great opportunity to join a business with a great culture, vision and people strategy. You will be joining a high performing team and driving success. If you are interested to hear more about this opportunity then please don't hesitate to apply or call me for more information.
This role entails 2 days remote working and 3 days in the office.
The salary advertised is a guide, salary will be offered dependent on experience. For information please call Sian on 01342 330571 or apply online
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders and will be responsible for delivering a customer centric HR service across the business through a small, multi-site team in line with current legislation, best practice and a strong self-serve and added value process culture.
- Key focuses will include implementing standard operating procedures, helping to shape and define ways of working, driving electronic adoption, and ensuring all team members are multi-skilled to help drive efficiencies and delivery.
- The successful candidate will ideally have Payroll experience as well as strong operational leadership within a Shared Services environment.
- Up to 10% bonus earning potential
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits - buy or sell holidays
- Discounted products
- A friendly, dynamic and flexible environment with a test-and-learn culture
- Ability to contribute to real change
Some of the main duties of the HR Operations Manager will include:
- Manage the delivery of HR process and advice across the business in line with HR policies and process within agreed service levels
- Manage the relationship with delivery partners to ensure service standards are met or exceeded
- Responsible for ensuring that work is allocated and completed to the highest standards
- Identify and manage operational risks
- Reviews performance data, highlights trends, to constantly seek ways in reducing colleague queries and requests
- To create and maintain a cohesive, high performing team working towards a common goal, supporting each other to ensure we offer great support and service to colleagues
Skills and qualifications as the HR Operations Manager:
- Strong management skills with previous experience of managing an HR and payroll team
- Substantial previous experience either in a generalist role or HR Shared Service role
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR processes and systems
- Able to effectively use Microsoft Office tools including; Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- CIPD qualified
Desirable experience of the HR Operations Manager:
- Knowledge of Workday
- Experience of audit checking
- Experience of devising How to Guides and Standard Operating Procedures