|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Steve Barham||Job Published: 7 days ago|
HR System & Analytics Analyst. Liverpool Street, London. Working for a global business with in the European Head Office based near Liverpool Street. This role is responsible for optimising and analysing talent strategies and initiatives through HR system by creating & providing insight from HR reporting and analytics. The role will report to the Head of Human Resources for Europe.
- A degree in Maths, Statistics or Applied Maths with couple of years' experience
- Aptitude in data analysis, reporting and data visualisation.
- Experience of working with HR systems is an advantage but exceptional skills in Excel and data manipulation is a must
- Ability to turn data into intelligence, insights and analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
- The HR team work hard play hard fun HR team so someone would need to be able to cope well with that environment
- Ability to cope well with a complex company structure with multiple stakeholders pulling them in every direction
- Self-motivated, proactive, adaptable, resourceful and able to apply initiative to work. independently as well as contribute to the effectiveness of a larger function.
About the role
- Ensure the integrity of the HR data and synchronisation across the various data points and sources, ensuring that Workday becomes the one version of truth and be Be the first point of call for any significant data integrity or quality queries
- Ensure our HR processes are optimised and always look for opportunities to ensure these are simple, efficient and scalable with an eye over what data & analytics could add value in terms reporting and insights.
- Testing new capability / modules within the HR system and making recommendations for improvement and developing end user engagement and communications with regard to Workday.
- Build and maintain a schedule of HR reporting which and develop our analytics capability by ultimately building dashboards which assists the business in understanding the effectiveness of our talent processes that enables us to be make data driven and insight led decisions.
- Ensure our reporting & analytics compromises of HR administration, resourcing, talent initiatives, reward & benefit activities and employee engagement.
- Develops our workforce planning so that it provides valuable insight to the business and identifies trends from our data and develops clear reporting with commentary where appropriate to highlight any insights.
- Ensure that where appropriate that any data and reporting provides insight and identifies any assumptions and /or possible impacts by providing commentary and provides effective visualisation of data. Other:
This is a great role to work for global business who have a high quality HR team. This role would suit somebody with relevant experience or a graduate who has completed a placement year or has some work experience using and manipulating business data.
For more information please apply or contact Stephen Barham or or 01342330558
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.