|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
HRIS Integration Lead
Dorset (predominantly home based with some site visitation when required)
HRIS Integration Lead needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Dorset who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded HRIS Integration Lead to support the Project Management Office in a major global HR transformation programme to deliver a global HRIS, integrations with other systems and to plan and lead the testing of those integrations.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the HRIS Integration Lead will include:
- Responsible for delivery of the integrations between the new HRIS (Workday) and source/target solutions some of which are provided by 3rd parties e.g. payroll(s).
- Lead the design, build and testing of Workday integration code base including Studio, EIB, PICOF and PECI and supporting 3rd party coding.
- Will liaise with Solution Implementation Partner, IT, HR Business Leads, Data Leads, Project Managers (US and UK) and HRIS Subject Matter Experts to ensure the required integrations have the appropriate functional/technical specifications and the development, test and delivery plans aligned and signed off with source/target solutions owners.
- Will define the integration test approach within the overall HRIS test strategy and will then plan, lead and execute the tests, manage issue resolution and get sign off from all stakeholders that the integrations are fit for purpose and can go live.
- Responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary.
- Will challenge all integration expectations to ensure the target system has a genuine and approved need for people data and that the processing of that data is allowed within company Data Protection Policy and guidelines.
- Identify (to recipients of the people data) changes required elsewhere to data, processes or systems.
The set deliverables of the HRIS Integration Lead will be:
- Integration design (technical and functional specifications) including DCSA security requirements: May-June 2020
- Integrations test approach, plans, scenarios and scripts: May - June 2020
- Integrations unit tests execution: June - September 2020
- Integrations operational training material and training delivery for E2E test - August - September 2020
- Integrations E2E (end to end) testing execution: October - December 2020
- Integrations training material and course updates: November - December 2020
- Integrations operational training delivery: January - March 2021
- Integration regression test execution: January 2021
- Integrations support during live rollout: February-June 2021
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a HRIS Integration Lead to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
*Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the HRIS Integration Lead position*
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.