|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire||Salary: £55 - £65 per hour|
|Sector: Human Factors, Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Senior Human Factors Consultant.
12 Month Contract at £55-£65 per hour.
- Ensure assigned Medical Devices, associated labelling and packaging, and training are designed to be safe and effective for use by users.
- To work with product teams, external design companies and human factors vendors in developing and ensuring timely execution of human factors engineering deliverables for assigned medical devices
- To assist in the generation of design validation and human factors regulatory documentation for assigned devices
- To manage all interfaces with Human Factors vendors for assigned devices including project management of material supply to study sites
- To provide guidance to other personnel on all Human Factors engineering areas
- Project manage the supply, assembly and testing of materials for use in Human Factors studies and associated documentation
- Report any adverse findings or adverse events witnessed at Human Factors studies and ensure appropriate action is taken
- Assist in the application of Human Factors engineering principles and controls for all device development projects
- Support and conduct human factors research to augment present and future device projects including in-house laboratory testing and external research with the support of contract staff/vendors
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.