|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits and Relocn|
|Sector: Human Factors||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Senior Human Factors Consultant.
£40,000 - £45,000 + Beenfits and relocation if required.
This globally recognised organisation has a range of consultancy services covering Human Factors, Risk Management, Asset Integrity, System Performance and Investigations, Fuel Testing, and emergency response services, amongst others.
They provide bespoke and product based quality services to Maritime and Offshore clients providing them with a fantastic whollistic solution.
They are now looking for a Senior Consultant to help grow the Human Factors team.
The Human Factors work is varied and includes providing support to marine and offshore clients in a range of services including, Safety Culture Analysis and Enhancements, Organisational Assessments, Competency Management and Assessments, Improving Emergency Response, Physical Ergonomics, Workload, Usability, Training, and Risk Management Services.
This role is for a Senior Consultant with experience of Human Factors with a particular focus on Operational/Organisational Analyses, for example: safety culture, behavioural based safety, organisation analysis, competency and performance assessments, etc. to be based in the Bristol office, with exciting opportunities for national and international travel.
Ideally, you will be a team player, highly organised, with a strong external focus. You will relish the opportunity to take on new challenges, work hard and have a desire to keep learning and growing within the company.
- Drive forward safety in the marine and offshore business by working with colleagues in business development teams to seek out opportunities to improve our clients' safety and operational performance.
- Relish the thought of travelling nationally and internationally to deliver Human Factors projects at clients' sites - offshore, at sea, and onshore.
- Work with clients to listen to their needs, explore their challenges, providing Human Factors best practice advice, and working with them to develop a tailored approach / service that will help solve their issues, and add value to their business.
- Apply your knowledge and application of organisational Human Factors tools, methods and techniques as part of a team, individually, and / or as lead consultant to meet clients' needs and fulfil project objectives. You will ensure timely quality deliverables that provide excellent value to the client and aim to exceed expectations.
- Be confident in your abilities to present, interview, and facilitate workshop discussions at different levels in an organisation (e.g. from director through to junior) and across different cultures.
- Work closely with the Human Factors Manager to develop our service offering and help to communicate services across the Marine and Human Factors Communities.
- Be career driven and hardworking, committed to take on new challenges and have a desire to keep learning and growing within the company.
- Have minimum of five years proven work experience in a Human Factors-related discipline, with a focus on Operational/Organisational Analyses in one or more of the following areas: Safety Culture/Climate, Organisational Psychology, Organisational / Operational Analysis, Competency Assurance.
- Have a degree or equivalent within a Human Factors related discipline (e.g. Psychology, Organisational Culture/Analysis, Human Factors, Ergonomics)
- Be williing to travel regularly to meet the requirements of our clients.
- Be eligible for UK SC Clearance.