|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Salary: £45000 - £75000 per annum + + Bonus and Benefits|
|Sector: Human Factors||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 23 days ago|
4 x Human Factors Engineering roles available in Bristol or Warrington.
1 x Principal Human Factors Engineer.
2 x Senior Human Factors Engineer.
1 x Human Factors Engineer.
Due to significant new project wins and a large pipeline of work going forward in the Human Factors business unit, my client is looking for enthusiastic, flexible and capable Human Factors consultants of all levels to bolster their Human Factors capability.
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the Human Factors capability going forward in sectors that are critical to the national infrastructure and security!
The ideal profile(s):
You will be very experienced, proactive, self-motivating team player, able to motivate those around you, whilst also being able to work on your own, who is looking for a new challenge.
- Provide technical oversight and leadership to members of the Human Factors capability as delegated by the capability lead. (In the more senior roles only)
- To provide technical oversight and leadership to project teams. (Senior / Principal)
- Provide support and input to concept, engineering and detailed design.
- Conduct reviews of drawings, calculations, models and technical deliverables.
- Conduct calculations and analyses in support of safety case and engineering activities.
- Promote Human Factors Teams capability to clients through face-to-face liaison, presentations and conference attendance.
- Provide support to bids, business development.
- Support and mentor junior consultants and help raise awareness of Human Factors within the engineering and science communities.
- A degree or higher qualification in Human Factors, Ergonomics or Applied Psychology.
- Applications will be considered with qualifications in Systems Engineering and Industrial Design if you also have demonstrable Human Factors experience.
- Chartered member of the CIEHF, IET or BPS. (for Senior / Principal roles)
- A strong background in delivering Human Factors design and engineering solutions in safety critical or regulated industries.
- A broad technical experience of Human Factors methods, tools and techniques.
- Experience of planning and delivering Human Factors Integration in accordance with DEF STAN 00-251 on complex projects.
- Experience of managing a technical teams on projects.
- Experienced in bid writing and business development.
- Experience of delivering Human Factors as part of a multi-disciplinary engineering team.
- Experienced in systems engineering techniques and requirements development.
- Willing to travel to client sites when required.
- Ability to meet requirements for MoD Security Clearance.
- Experience of working with the ONR.
- Human error and human reliability assessment techniques.
- Nuclear safety case familiarity.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.