|Location: Isle of Man||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Allard|
Provide HR leadership and operational support
Ensure successful delivery of HR solutions in line with the overall business growth strategy.
- HR Strategy
- HR Operations
- Talent Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- Employee Engagement
Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years generalist HR experience, with CIPD qualification and proven experience of developing and leading an HR team.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of applying best practice across all HR processes.
- Strong Isle of Man employment law knowledge is desirable.
- Ability to influence Senior Leadership team with confidence and credibility and communicate with employees at all levels.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with excellent organisational skills. Strong IT skills are a requirement.
- A Results-focused individual with proven ability to deliver creative solutions.
- Willingness to travel to other sites/suppliers/partners as necessary.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.