|Location: Gatwick, West Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Flexitime, Healthcare scheme|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Liberty Hussey|
Human resources / HR Advisor
Human resources / HR adviser needed for an international medical device company based in Gatwick who are looking to employ an experienced Human resources / HR adviser for a fixed term 12 month contract, with an in-depth knowledge of HR processes and degree level education within business studies or human resources.
The successful human resources / HR will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
* On site parking
* Healthcare schemes
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the human resources / HR adviser will include:
* Liaise with local agencies as required to source temporary staff
* Ensure HR systems and processes are fully maintained. This includes maintaining employee data in the SAPHR system.
* Advise managers and employees on the interpretation and application of all HR policies and make recommendations where new policies or improvements are needed.
* Ensure that payroll activities are completed in a timely manner.
* Collate all starter/changes/leaver details for processing by the payroll bureau
* Prepare reports and information for managers as required and in order to supply information for annual insurance and benefits renewals.
* Compile information in order to participate
* Undertake such other tasks as may be defined from time to time.
* Always act in the best interest of the business and maintain confidentiality at all times.
What you need to be the successful Human resources / HR adviser:
In order to be the successful HR advisor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Education in Human Resources and / or Business Studies to degree level or equivalent experience.
* Proven ability to recruit across a diverse range of roles. Experience in a global company an advantage.
* Expert knowledge of HR processes
* Knowledge of and professional experience with PC based HR systems, preferably SAP. Good skills in Microsoft office applications.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a human resources adviser to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.