|Location: Stowmarket, Suffolk||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Liz Collins||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Hydraulics Engineer - East Anglia, Suffolk
If you are an Engineer with good knowledge of hydraulics and have commercial experience in a design capacity, an opportunity exists for a Hydraulics Engineer to join a team developing products supplied globally.
The Hydraulics Engineer joining this organisation will not only be stepping into a career opportunity but will be able to become a specialist within industry as you progress.
Paying a basic salary up to £35K plus a competitive benefits package.
The Hydraulics Engineer should be able to undertake the following applications:
- Understand and incorporate requirements of standards and directives relevant to the product under development.
- Produce and maintain all hydraulic component drawings, Hydraulic Schematics, Bill of Material records, outline assembly instructions and Technical Publications consistent with the Engineering Change process.
- Assist in the development of test regimes to validate design elements of a project
- Ensure that all systems and new components are tested and approved in accordance with Supplier Application Approval requirements.
- Utilise best practice reference documents and standard in-house components where possible.
- Ensure that all designs meet technical, performance, reliability and cost targets as identified by Engineering Manager.
As the Hydraulics Engineer you should be equipped with the following:
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline (mechanical, Electro-mechanical, Mechatronics, Mechanical Design)
- Commercial exposure ideally within hydraulics and design engineering.
- Strong knowledge of CAD (ideally UG NX) and FEA software (ANSYS)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with all relevant Suppliers, Distributors, Dealers and End Users
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to build a career within a Business that is recognised for its development and supply of high-quality equipment. The Hydraulics Engineer will be working with and be guided by established engineering staff, but will also need to work with low levels of supervision to defined objectives.
If you are the Hydraulics Engineer that wants to be part of this dynamic environment within a leading global manufacturer, then make an application and you will get the opportunity to discuss with us your career objective and job suitability.