|Location: Enfield, Middlesex||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Emma Puddick||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Role: ICP Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 - Dependant on skills and certificates
Summary of the ICP Manager Role:
Our client is a leading main contractor within the highways term maintenance, street lighting and electrical services, surfacing, traffic management and public realm infrastructure projects.
Currently we are looking for an experienced ICP Manager to join the team!
The ICP Manager shall take responsibility for the management and delivery of ICP works associated with installation and Term contracts, co-ordinating teams of both directly employed and subcontract labour.
They shall ensure that operational and financial targets are met and that the works and services are implemented in accordance with the contract requirements.
Key Duties for the ICP Manager Position:
- Responsible for implementation and Maintenance of Site Management Plan
- Understand and be able to meet deadlines for submission of reports required in Site Management Plan
- Responsible for liaising with relevant QS to implement sub-contract orders before any sub-contract works take place.
- Responsible for safe operational activities of direct and sub-contract labour.
- Responsible for management of sound commercial practices and procedures
- Control of achieving positive cash flow targets
- Control of WIP in line with contract targets
- Responsible for commercial and management reports completion to the necessary CVR timetable
- Responsible for liaising with the client regarding planning of works with onsite teams
- Monthly Health & Safety & Environmental inspections
- Minimising costs of works through correct programming and utilisation of labour, plant, materials and subcontractors.
- Identify variations to the contract through work records and site measurements.
- Providing input into the weekly programme.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with the contract plan and procedures, with risk assessments and method statements.
- Organise and present as appropriate operatives Tool Box Talks - at least two per month.
- Checking drawings, site instructions works orders and contract documents and report any anomalies.
- Responsible for works associated with compliance to company obligations relating to Health and Safety and Environment and Quality Assurance.
- Responsible for development of all Operational staff
Key Skills And Experience
- Management Experience.
- Understanding of cost and value
- Understanding of programming
- Relevant Fibre and Telecoms training to current standards
- Computer literacy
- Understanding of the company's Technologies Accreditation responsibilities
- Management techniques
If you are interested, please get in touch as they are looking to get you started ASAP.