|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kelly O'Keefe||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Our leading infrastructure, construction and transport client is looking for an ICT Project Manager to join its dynamic, innovative and creative team of 2 other project managers. The Ideal candidate will bring fresh ideas, creativity and deliver multiple IT projects (Concurrently) to the full life cycle within budget and on time.
The role will be based in the west Sussex area but will be required to travel to the different sites in the surrounding area so will need to be a driver however the role does come with a car.
About the role:
- Motivate teams in a matrix managed environment.
- Lead ICT projects throughout their entire lifecycle from initiation to closure, delivering project deliverables within agreed time, budget and quality criteria.
- Develop knowledge of business, environment, technologies and solutions.
- Prepare and maintain all project management products.
- Ensure that project risks and issues are accurately captured, quantified and managed.
- Production of technical, functional, training, communications and other deliverables as required.
- Requirement gathering and definition when required.
- Coordination of system and user testing.
- Track activities against the project plan providing regular and accurate reporting to stakeholders.
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used and act where these may deviate from agreed tolerances.
- Co-ordinate and manage multiple suppliers in the delivery of projects.
- Experience of COTS software, mobile apps, Microsoft Office 365, Internet of Things and Big Data would be of interest.
- Methodology preferred, e.g. Prince 2, PMI, APM (or equivalent qualification).
- No less than 3 years' experience in ICT project management and ITIL environments.
- Full UK Driving Licence