|Location: Linköping, Sweden||Salary: NEG|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
IFS Functional Consultant - Supply Chain - Linköping -
Languages Native Swedish + English
Primary Skills/ Core Skills IFS Supply Chain/Distribution
Strong understanding of IFS Supply Chain and good understanding of IFS landscape, IFS applications 9 and application 10 would be preferable.
Secondary Skills IFS Manufacturing & IFS MRO
- Provide functional expertise, mainly to support the implementation, upgrade, configuration and maintenance of the IFS Application Versions.
- Work closely with customers in order to understand the business requirement and to create solution outlines and solution definitions for few requirements to extend the use of IFS Applications.
- Understand and translate requirements into business and technology solutions and provide technology analysis. Develop and implement quality business solutions for the client in Supply chain, distribution and manufacturing modules.
- Should be able to resolve the issues reported by business within agreed SLA with customer.
- Exposure to functional configurations i.e. Basic and Master Data setup in Supply chain, distribution, manufacturing modules and other supporting domain.
- Responsible for creating user manuals and project documentation, interact with Technical team and help in Reports generation and other technical/projects related activities.