|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: ILS Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + Package
Key Skills: ILS, Integrated Logistic Support, Supportability, EAGLE LSAR, Vehicles, Mission Systems, Technical Publications, Defence, Logistics
An experienced ILS Manager is required to join a globally renowned organisation in leading the Supportability (ILS) and Technical Publications team on site across the extant and future programmes.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an ILS Manager?
- Lead the Supportability (ILS) and Technical Publications team on site across the extant and future programmes.
- Manage the existing teams to deliver on project commitments
- Manage the delivery and support of the logistic software tools - i.e. EAGLE LSAR
What are we looking for in our next Lead ILS Manager?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- 6+ years Supportability Engineering Management within the Defence Industry
- Strong Team Management experience
- Have significant experience within a development and support logistics environment
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next ILS Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next ILS Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy