|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: ILS/Supportability Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 + Package
Key Skills: ILS, Integrated Logistic Support, Supportability, Engineering, Defence, Radar, Weapons, Tactical Datalinks, RF Data, Military Communications, Technical Publications, Customer, Supplier, Lifecycle
An experienced Supportability Engineer is required to play a key role within the extended team, embarking on an exciting and growing range of long term national and international programmes.
We are looking for someone who has demonstratable experience in ILS Engineering activities within Radar Systems, Weapon Systems, Tactical Datalinks, RF Data and Military Communications.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Supportability Engineer?
- You will own and co-ordinate the Supportability Engineering activities across the program, throughout the Engineering lifecycle, liaising with suppliers, customers and delivering compliant products on time and to schedule.
What are we looking for in our next Supportability Engineer?
- Degree Educated in a STEM discipline
- Has led Supportability activities and Technical Publications
- Experience in ILS Engineering within Radar Systems, Weapon Systems, Tactical Datalinks, RF Data and Military Communications.
- Experience in tools recommendation and test equipment for Supportability tasks
- Has owned and obtained customer requirements through to acceptance
- Has provided training to other Supportability engineers
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Supportability Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Supportability Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.