|Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Andriana Panayi|
We are looking for a IMDS Trainer to work with one of our Anglian Water contracts, we are proud of the excellent customer service we offer to our 6 million customers across our vast region.
Helping us achieve consistent excellent customer feedback is our IMDS (Integrated Metering and Developer Services) Alliance. Working collaboratively, we cover industrial and domestic metering, new housing and estate infrastructure and water efficiency audits.
We recognise our people are critical and central to maintaining and enhancing our services to our communities and we are looking for an enthusiastic operationally focussed Trainer to join the team!
Delivering operational and technical training to all teams in the IMDS Delivery Route, key responsibilities of the IMDS Trainer will include:
* Delivering an exciting and relevant monthly induction to all new employees
* Deliver training for strategic initiatives and programmes of work in a timely fashion
* Place an emphasis on Health and Safety ensuring employees feel safe and confident in their role
* Maintain accurate training and development records for IMDS employees
* Support managers in devising individual and team training and development plans
As our next IMDS Trainer, you'll have demonstrable operational and training experience and have a passion for developing people's skill sets to contribute to organisational success. With the ability to devise and deliver training suitable for field employees, you'll enjoy the prospect of developing strong relationships across IMDS.
If you want to develop yours, and others, skills to take IMDS and willing team members to the next level, please apply today!