|Location: Winnersh, Berkshire||Salary: £14.00 - £20.00 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Rosie Bayliss|
Our client, a globally successful electronics manufacture in the defence sector, is looking to take on an Import and Export Compliance Officer for a contract until the end of December.
The Import and Export Compliance Officer will be working within the Commercial Department and will be providing support for all of the company's teams. Your main responsibilities will be to manage import and export controls on behalf of the company which will involve preparing import and export documentations.
You will also be ensuring all necessary paperwork is raised and clearance is granted on time and acting as the company's expert on all import/export matters in accordance with HMRC, Uk and US.
The position is based in Buckinghamshire and the rate is flexible. A baseline level of SC Clearance will be required.
- Eligible for Security Clearance
- Import and Export matters - HMRC and UK Export Controls
- US EAR and ITAR Export Control
- Export Licencing
- Customs Import Clearances and Processing Reliefs
- Business Information Systems
- Management of importing and exporting defence related foods and services.
- Track record in successful applications for export licencing and controls using governmental business systems
- Track record in leading internal and external audits from relevant authorities.
Don't miss out! Click apply now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.