|Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £74000 - £90000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Working for a global leader in their field based near Milton Keynes. The position will report directly to the General Counsel of the division of engineering business. Primary responsibilities will include providing legal guidance on contracts, procurement and employment law matters.
- A qualified commercial solicitor with at least 3 years post qualification experience
- Can think conceptually and laterally whilst being able to convert ideas and strategy into coherent and profitable business
- Background in engineering and/or long term contracting
- MoD and defence subcontracting would be an advantage as would substantial experience negotiating subcontract terms/conditions is an essential requirement and advising on UK employment law would be a distinct advantage.
- A zeal for seeking out and acting on feedback as well as continuous learning
- Eligible for the relevant security clearances
About the role
- The role is to provide legal advice, counsel and service to internal business clients concerning legal rights, obligations, and privileges of companies.
- Capable of drawing up contracts including leases, licenses, purchase terms, sales, employment, and related matters.
- Keeps current on relevant laws, statutes and decisions.
- Examines legal data to determine advisability of defending or pursuing legal claims/litigation.
This is great role to work for a business who are expanding and international exposure to interesting and high value quality work. For more informational please call Steve Barham on 01342 330558 or apply now online.