|Location: London, England||Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 25 days ago|
In House Legal Counsel (Lawyer)| Technology | London | Permanent | £70,000 - £80,000 pa
My client, a technology company based in London, are seeking an in house legal counsel (Lawyer) for a permanent role and will be paying £70,000 - £80,000 p.
This legal counsel role will take the lead to support continued company growth managing all legal aspects of the business. This is an exciting opportunity for a commercial lawyer looking to make their first move in house in a position where you can grow and develop in a fast-paced, fun and flexible working environment.
Key responsibilities of the legal counsel (lawyer) include:
- Drafting new company commercial agreements for the supply of products and services to a range of government and local authorities across all products groups including data, payments and mapping.
- Supporting the commercial heads by drafting and negotiating new contracts for the supply of products and services with customers and suppliers.
- Supporting the COO with all legal aspects of Series B and Series C fundraising including mergers and acquisitions.
- Working with internal stakeholders to grow, manage and protect our international IP portfolio of patents and trademarks.
- You will have a budget to instruct and manage a top 5 London law firm using their specialist commercial, risk, tax, intellectual property experts where appropriate.
- Manage all legal aspects of human resources including employment contracts, share options agreements, and consultancy agreements, and compliance.
Ideal Legal Counsel's will display:
- 4 - 6 years+ PQE in a law firm or technology company including a range of experience across several areas which may include; commercial agreements, IP, HR, fundraising and governance.
- Strong academic background and experience with a reputable law firm are essential.
- A genuine interest in joining a fast paced, fast growth Mobility As A Service Company.
- You must be hungry to play your part in helping a company grow to £1bn+ exit.
- You must have experience with SaaS, data and IP heavy commercial agreements.
- It is essential that you are energetic, hardworking, focused with strong people and relationship skills.
- You must have the ability to exercise independent professional judgement within the full business and commercial context.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a legal counsel (lawyer) to join a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.