|Location: Staffordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
In-Service Support Manager
In-Service Support Manager needed for a multinational financial organisation based in Staffordshire. They're looking to employ an experienced In-Service Support Manager you will have a primary responsibility for managing multiple assigned projects, to cost and on time. The role does not have any direct reports.
The successful In-Service Support Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus
- Contributed pension
- Career progression
- Life assurance
- And many More!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the In-Service Support Manager will include:
- Support the OS&C Manager in managing multiple assigned projects for in service systems as required.
- The preparation of quotations for spare parts, electrical/electronic repairs and general support services activities
- Undertake risk assessment per project as required.
- Monitor project performance against plan and identify appropriate corrective actions to ensure that cost, schedule, performance and any identified risks are managed to ensure that customer satisfaction is met.
- Processing of customer orders and their progression through the Company to achieve delivery to the customer on time and to cost.
- Achieving customer requirements along with meeting the business goals of schedule, quality & cost.
- The coordination of internal repair activity and delivery to customers.
- Liaison with customers regarding spares and repairs orders.
- The preparation and coordination of simple project plans to assist with delivery of In-Service Support outputs
- Other general project support tasks as required to aid the achievement of the In-Service Support Department's output.
- Identify and secure the required resources to successfully execute projects.
- Prepare and present project status reports to key customers on a regular basis.
What you need to be the successful In-Service Support Manager:
In order to be the successful In-Service Support Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Educated to a minimum of HND standard or equivalent or with a proven track record of relevant experience in a similar design for manufacture or systems environment.
- APMP Project Manager held.
- Eligible to obtain UK security clearance to SC level.
- Full driving license required.
- Proactive, able to work autonomously within tight timescales managing multi-disciplined projects/tasks.
- Computer literate, with good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and practical experience of best practice of In-Service Support management techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent team working skills and ability to demonstrate clear leadership.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an In-Service Support Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.