|Location: Dorking, Surrey||Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Harriet Houlton|
Information Security Analyst
My client is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join their team based in Dorking. The purpose of this role is to ensure that the company maintains and adheres to the Information Security requirements necessary to operate business securely, within the strategy and standards required for the company. My client is considering fresh graduates as well as candidates with 1+ year of work experience within a similar role. The successful candidate MUST HAVE a genuine interest/ passion to pursue a career within Information Security.
The successful Information Security Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including but not limited to:
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Performance based incentive bonus
- Restaurant and sport facilities on site
Some of the main duties of the Information Security Analyst will include:
- Works collaboratively including with Agile teams, Architects and the Information Security Manager to embed a risk-based approach and ensure security requirements are identified and implemented appropriately.
- Liaise with third parties for relevant testing, working closely with Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance to ensure holistic assessment. Recommends appropriate action, adjusts and tracks plans where required.
- Supports projects and initiatives across the business to provide specialist information security advice, input and review during the full lifecycle.
- Incident management of any Information Security incidents should they occur including incident response planning and management of security incidents and risk events to protect information and IT assets.
- Supports team to ensure that information assurance priorities set by the business can be effectively monitored.
- Develops a strong understanding of developments in security threats, new technology and the associated security controls.
What you need to be the successful Information Security Analyst:
- MUST HAVE a genuine interest/ passion for Information Security
- Bachelors Degree technically focused discipline preferred or equivalent experience and/or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Information Security principles and processes (e.g.ISO27001/2).
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks etc) and application architectures.
- Knowledge of managing policies and events within a DLP solution is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Working towards Information Security qualification (e.g. MSc, CISM or CISSP) is highly desirable.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Information Security Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.