|Location: Arnhem, Gelderland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Information Security Officer - Arnhem
- Interpreting and where needed documenting security policy at departmental level;
- Translating policy into actionable information protection requirements
- Managing security assurance over internal and external service providers;
- Managing security awareness and training; and
- Managing security related communication and documentation.
For some of these topics you will play the leading role, defining and continually improving the way in which the activity is carried out, defining and planning what will be done in coming year.
You will play a role in supporting the execution of both the topics you lead and topics led by your (ISO) colleagues in the tactical team. You will work in close coordination with the other members of the tactical team and act as backup for them as and where needed. This means that you will become well versed in all aspects of tactical information security management.
Execution of tactical security management involves a great deal of interaction with security managers and security subject matter experts at operational level. It also involves interaction process management and service managers and with the management to which they report. As such, you will play a vital link between the tactical team and the operational security organization.
- A successful university or college degree in the field of IT security, information technology, electrical engineering, business information technology or similar fields;
- Multiple years of relevant professional experience in the field of information security, including solid experience in at least two of the abovementioned focus areas. More is preferable;
- A sound understanding of information security management and information security risk management and related standards and frameworks, established through professional training and evidenced via relevant certifications (e.g. CISM, CISSP).
- A good working knowledge of service management processes according to ITIL and the ways that these are implemented in complex, multi-party IT service delivery chains;
- A good understanding of security assurance and related mechanisms and standards. Direct IT-audit experience is preferable;
- Sound functional management and consulting skills, including strong organizational sensitivity, the ability to motivate, persuade and steer based on expertise rather than direct authority, and the ability to build strong relationships with (IT and business) stakeholders at all levels and in all areas;
- The ability to structure and steer in combination with a hands-on can-do mentality;
- Takes responsibility, is accountable and results driven, with proven problem-solving skills and the ability to identify, analyse, and resolve problems, driving solutions through to completion;
- Excellent command of the English language both verbally and in writing. The same in German and/or Dutch is a big advantage.
- Willingness to travel to different locations - Germany and the Netherlands
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.