|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering, Technology||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
Information Systems Security Risk Analyst
This role sits within the IT Security team, part of the wider Enterprise Business Services IT team at Ampthill. We are looking for an experienced IT Security professional who is able to do the following:
Provide IT security guidance and advice to a diverse IT community.
- Work with IT Users to understand their requirements and develop solutions that enable the business to progress in a secure manner.
- Articulate reasoning behind decisions and build trust.
- Work with internal and external audit organisations ensuring that the business meets it compliance commitments.
- Develop, and strengthen key internal and external stakeholders.
- Write and publish IT security documentation to provide internal users with guidance and for external authorities review and sign off.
Carry out internal IT security investigations and support Ethics, Human Resources and the business Security Office investigations.
What you need to be the successful Information Systems Security Risk Analyst:
- Broad knowledge and understanding of IT security issues and general concepts.
- Good team building and cross team working skills.
- Identifying new stakeholders and building new relationships.
- Continuous strengthening of established relationships bot internally and externally.
- Ability to take policies and procedures and develop both individual and holistic solutions.
- Able to discuss issues with people with differing levels of IT understanding and at all levels within the company.
- A commitment to continuous learning and self development.
In addition to the required skills the experience of any of the following would be advantageous:
- Good understanding of Ministry of Defence (MoD) polices and IT security documentation such as the Security Policy Framework.
- Knowledge of the Defence Cyber Protection Partnership and Cyber Essentials scheme.
- Understanding of Cloud technologies and accompanying IT security issue.
- Experience with Data Export Control regulation.
- Knowledge of dealing with MoD IT Security Accreditor and IT system accreditation.
- Any of the following or equivalent qualifications:
- COMPTIA Security+
- Cloud Practitioner
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Information Systems Security Risk Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.