|Location: London, England||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Utilities & Infrastructure, Rail & Infrastructure, IT & Telecoms, Design||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ashleigh Hicks||Job Published: 21 days ago|
£55,000 - £65,000 - with paid overtime and discretionary bonus (paid every year since 2005), 5% pension, 25 days leave, interest free season ticket, professional subscriptions.
We have a fantastic new opportunity to work for an award-winning engineering consultancy. Since forming in 2005, the company has been steadily growing and over the next couple of years, seeking to accelerate growth even more.
Services range from; Transport & Planning, Risk, Water, Drainage, Flood, Design and infrastructure.
The company has a stylish office situated in central London, making commuting easy and accessible.
If you're looking to join an expanding and exciting business, this company would be perfect for you.
About the Infrastructure Associate role:
A unique opportunity has arisen in their London office for an Associate Infrastructure Engineer to join them on a full-time permanent basis. The firm's acclaim is built on years of successful work, formed by cutting edge practices and due to their growth, there is a need for an Infrastructure Associate to join the team.
What the Infrastructure Associate role entails;
* Develop the company Infrastructure plan in line with overall business plans,
* Maintain a 'hands on' approach to engineering consultancy,
* Grow the team and mentor engineers,
* Review projects for technical & design quality
* Build our relationships with clients,
* Operate within agreed financial targets and manage office finances
* Liaise with other UK offices.
The successful Infrastructure Associate will need:
* A degree/HNC in Civil Engineering
* Minimum of two years' experience
* Must be fully conversant with UK development policy and design standards
* Background in detailed highway alignment, junction layout and drainage design together with the relevant computer skills. (Civils 3D. AutoCAD, MicroDrainage)
* Able to win new business
* Experience of leading a small team, managing clients and delivering projects
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.