|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stalla Xystra|
Infrastructure Engineer required by a successful company based in East Grinstead who are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer with in depth knowledge of Windows Server (2003 onwards), Windows build, registration changes, desktop upgrades, telephony systems, SCCM, ITIL and Citrix. Linux or VMware knowledge would be beneficial as would any knowledge of Symantec or G-Cloud / G Suite.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will receive:
- Annual Salary £40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Discounts on car and travel insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounts on grocery shopping and even on a new car
- Private healthcare scheme
- 50% towards your annual gym membership at selected health clubs
- Variety of professional training courses
- 50% of adult education courses up to a maximum of £100 per year!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join a highly successful organisation in East Grinstead. The successful Infrastructure Engineer must have experience covering:
- Symantec internet security and email filtering
- G-Cloud or G suite
- Windows Server (2003 Onwards)
- Windows build
- Registration changes
- Desktop upgrades
- Telephony systems e.g. Avaya
- ITIL knowledge
- Citrix skills
- Linux or VMware knowledge would be beneficial for the role
The Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for:
- Windows Server and Linux server issues
- Investigating and resolving server and domain issues
- Responsible for in house Telephony system issues (Avaya)
- Providing support in the following areas; Application and client software, desktop, database, physical storage and processing capacity, operating system, document printing infrastructure and virtualization layer.
The Infrastructure Engineer will be included in out of hour support via a rota basis. This is a great opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a highly technical Infrastructure team. If you are an Infrastructure Engineer with an excellent knowledge of Windows, Linux, VMware, Storage systems, networking, ITIL, problem solving and basic project management please do get in touch ASAP.