|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
Infrastructure Engineer needed for a large Defence organisation based in Hampshire. As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be hands-on and have oversight of technical issues, technically leading tasks and incidents through to resolution.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- 37 Hour Working Week
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Pension scheme
- Life Cover
- Income Protection
- On site Free Health Assessment
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- And many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Infrastructure Engineer will include:
- Delivery of client projects
- Service patching
- Incident resolution
- Security response
- Acceptance into service
- Technology upgrades
- Problem management
- Datacentre operations
- Automation and efficiency improvements
- Technical mentoring
- Presales input
What you need to be the successful Infrastructure Engineer:
In order to be the successful Infrastructure Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Technical background with a broad range of knowledge, the tech stack is based on Microsoft Server, VMWare and a mixture of COTS and custom applications.
- Knowledge of PowerShell and Cyber Security, or working in a secure environment, would be advantageous.
- Calm and methodical approach to problem solving
- Industry standard qualifications, or equivalent knowledge, such as MCSA, CISSP, CCNA, ITIL, VCP, degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Must be eligible for DV Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Infrastructure Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!